Wednesday, November 20, 2013

Computer Issues....So Playing Catch Up!


Running & running!
Sorry to everyone for the delay in my postings on the blog.  Since mid September, the computer in my office has been down for the count.  While I am a savy person, sometimes it is hard to find time to go through the task of finding & correcting a computer issue.  Long days with long hours are the norm for the golf season & anyone and everyone that takes the responsiblity of being a Golf Course Superintendent understands this without complaint.   When  the season comes towards the end, it is time to give back to family activities so that is my excuse for not resolving the computuer issue sooner & I am sticking to it.

Running & running but sometimes finding it hard to catch up!
While the computer issue is still not resolved, I am going to find time via my laptop at home to catch everyone up on things that happened these past 2 months & try to bring some knowledge along the way.  Expect daily posts until things are caught up.